Private Equity syndication is a complex process that's frequently drawn out over months and involves multiple stages of deal management. These include brainstorming with the management about the most appropriate positioning, managing multiple investors with varied offers, coordinating with service providers for the diligence process, and advising stakeholders on negotiations. We have unique process management experience and expertise that helps in the quick closure of complex, strategic transactions. We have a very deep understanding of its chosen sectors, which it leverages to position its clients optimally.
The market for private equity capital is dynamic, fragmented and highly negotiated. Management can be weighed down with a multitude of issues. In helping companies reach their next orbit of growth, we bring to the table a deep understanding of these issues:
- Accessing the relevant investor-set
- Scrutinizing the pros and cons of different proposals
- Finding the right investing partner
- Achieving the right valuation
- Using the most appropriate instrument (common/ preferred stock combined with call/put options, warrants, etc.)
- Structuring the appropriate term sheet (Positive and negative covenants, dilution and exit rights, investment structure, corporate governance, etc.)
We have rich experience in working with entrepreneurs across different stages of their organizations evolution and in handling transactions of various complexities. We have worked with a broad range of companies from large corporate houses to leading mid-market players to emerging companies. These attributes, along with the strong relationships that our team has with the PE fraternity in India and abroad and our ability to bring the right partners to the table and structure the most optimal transaction, has delivered immense value to our clients, both in the short-term as well as the long-term.