At Eos, we have the capability to provide end-to-end advice to our clients on debt and structured finance - from initial strategy to deal execution.
Our debt solutions encompass:
- Corporate Finance: Arranging fresh debt for incremental capex as well as enhancements in working capital requirements
- Project Finance: Syndicating project debt - Greenfield/Brownfield (vanilla/structured) to optimize the Return on Equity (RoE)
- External Finance: Arranging foreign currency loans in the form of External Commercial Borrowings (ECBs) from a range of international lenders, ECAs, DFIs, etc
- Debt Refinance: Refinancing corporate/project debt at more attractive terms
- Securitisation/Receivables Discounting: Creating liquidity and improving RoE on projects where commercial operations have commenced
- Acquisition Finance: Arranging high yield debt from NBFCs and specialist institutions
- Special Situations Finance: Corporate Debt Restructuring (CDR), distress financing etc.
At Eos, we leverage on our transaction advisory experience, financial acumen and sector insights to advise our clients on optimal capital structures and to appropriately showcase the potential of a business to service its debt. We also devise effective restructuring and turnaround strategies best suited for companies in financial distress by utilizing the expertise of our country-wide partner network.
This helps us structure deals in a way that meets our client's requirements with RoE enhancing costs, and manageable risk levels. Coupled with our strong investor/creditor relationships, especially with banks and financial institutions, it enables us to get our clients the requisite funding at competitive terms. We also devise customized and tailor-made structured finance vehicles that best match the requirements of our clients, giving them a competitive edge.